Our professionally stabilized woods are impregnated with a blend of acrylic monomers to produce a dimensionally stable wood product.
Some of the advantages of using our stabilized wood are:
- it minimizes wood shrinkage and expansion
- increased resistance to cracking and warping
- stabilized wood will not absorb water
- it is impervious to oils
- there is no raised grain when sanded
- sands and finishes easily
- it will take a very high polish
Used worldwide by manufacturers, craftsmen and artisans, our stabilized wood gives you the beauty of natural wood with the durability of acrylic. The applications for our stabilized wood products are limitless!